Two Centralia students were taken to the hospital Thursday morning for smoke inhalation following a small fire on their school bus. According to Centralia fire officials, the bus was on its way to Jordan School when wiring to the video camera shorted out.  The West Bus Service driver pulled the bus over in the parking lot of the Kaskaskia College Crisp Center at Route 161 and Airport Road, where all the students got off the bus safely.  Two third grade students, however, complained of breathing problems and firefighters gave them oxygen at the scene.  The two were ultimately transported by ambulance to Saint Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital, while another bus transported the remaining students to school.  The camera wiring eventually burned itself out and the smoke cleared the bus before firefighters arrived on the scene.  The call, which came in shortly before 8 AM, was at the height of the morning rush hour on Route 161, resulting in slow moving traffic for the morning commute.